When i put a music disc in the writer it regonise it and copy to its harddrive but if i put aclean disc in the writer it writes back on the blank disc but!! the disc dont want to play and you can see that its been written
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Stop write anything to your harddrive,otherwise you will re-write the files and permanently loose your important data.
2. Use some data recovery software like this one. My friends recommend it to me, it works pretty well. And then scan your hard drive with the program, set a destination folder (folder where recovered files will be saved) somewhere on your computer. When the scan was finished, it will return a file list, you can choose the files you want to recover. http://www.recoverdatamac.com/data-recovery.html
Hope this help!
If there is any data on the harddrive you wish to save, stop fooling with it, and take it to a professional data recovery service. The more you mess with it, the harder, and less, data that can be recovered.
First I'd buy either Nero or Roxio CD/DVD burning program to get your data and music copied properly. They also have a guide that explains how to burn your CD/DVD's. If you bought a CD/DVD burner it should have come with a disk that usually is from Nero or Roxio and does the job. Hope this is of some help. Bud
The CD is probably out of date as issues arise in service and patches have to be applied. Some lifecams do need additional software and yours sounds like one of them. Some only operate with IE. To catch up on the latest - visit the Microsoft website - fill in your webcam details and check out the details on your model's support page
It seems you have done things i would have done to find the problem.
Have you check the switch mode power supply?
Leave the components connected (test under load) and power up and check the voltages on oe of the power plugs (4 pin), the voltages for 12 volts (yellow wire) and 5 volts (red wire). The 5 volts is the most important power supply, it is for the electronic circuits. If the voltages are below 10% then this could be the problem.
to download the Camera Diagnostic Tool and run it to check out your camera and/or problem.
Be sure the camera is plugged into the USB port before running the program.
As you run the program, write down the info about the camera so you will know what model and who manufactured the camera you have attached so you can get the proper software drivers for it. Hope this helps. Bud