An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: when i turn on console nothing happens
Hi Friends, Problems with Sony PlayStation 3? Don't worry there are some main problems forPS3. These are Unable to read disks, Black screen, Freezing, Unable to play games etc. for the solutions for these problems justClick Here. If you have any other problem with your PS3you can Click Here for solutions. May the site can help you to find your solution.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As far as the "signal" activation or de-activation goes, it should be performed before starting a load of laundry and it is as follow's...
1) Turn the program selector to any program as you would doing laundry. Add your items...
2) When you close the door the "start/pause" light flashes...
3) Press the "menu" button until the signal indicator is displayed and flashes ( a small speaker symbol ) as does the start/pause light. If no buttons are pressed within 10 seconds, the current setting will be saved.
4) Press the "select" button until the desired volume or "off" is reached/displayed.
5) Press the "start/pause" button so the program starts and the setting is saved after the cycle has completed.
As for the "key" symbol, your washer has a "child lock" program and the symbol indicates it has been activated.
Here`s how to deactivate it...
1) Press the "menu" button until you see "CHILD LOCK :ON" appear in the display. ( if nothing is pressed within 10 sec.following this the menu will close and it will default to program in the display )
2) Once you see what I just mentioned in the display press the "select" button until "CHILD LOCK :OFF" appears in the display.
3) Finally by pressing the "start/pause" button the key symbol should disappear confirming you have successfully exited the child lock program.
Let me know if this was helpful to you or not, if so please take a second and rate it accordingly.
Thank you for visiting "fixya" for your washer solution inquiry.
Hi and thank you for using fixya:
You said you see a blank menu screen. What are the options on the menu? what do you see exactly. While your console is on press down the power button for 30 seconds to restart to factory settings.
You must tell the laptop to change display mode--there are 3...Normally, the key-press is something like "function key, F4"--look for a small tv screen symbol on one of the "F" keys--default mode is "laptop only", Press and hold "fn" and then press the appropriate "F" key, the laptop will switch to "laptop/external display". Another set of key presses will get "external display only" mode. And, finally, the next sequence will bring you back to the default mode. Make sure you turn on the computer and *then* turn on the projector to head off any sync probs.---Rick
I can bet you that your xbox 360 is vertical? am I right? If no then my disk holder gets jammed a lot, so i would get 2 small flat head screwdrivers and pry it open. So put your xbox 360 horizontal. This would also fix the problem. If your son still has the language screwed up u have to learn some spanish or watever it is to figure out how to put it back. It would be on profile settings.
So your DashBoard doesn't even come up at all? What happens when you turn the PS3 on with the game inside of it? Try using a lens cleaner to see if it is perhaps your laser that is being blocked by dust or something. If nothing works you may need to reload the PS3 Operating System (OS).
try putting a laser head cleaning disk in.
Check that the machines region coding is the same as the country your in.
You may only be able to play JAP Or NTSC-J Games on this Console, due to region compatability restrictions.