a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Compaq Presario 700 PC Notebook's main problem is audio driver for win xp. For Audio driver software you can visit a link by just Click Here . For any other problems with this Notebook you can Click Here .
copy and paste the link below on the browser.....you will be redirected to compaq preasario c700 drivers page.....there you can choose the model and it will ask what operating system....if you click the operating system....you will be redirected to the drivers download page....there you can download it.....it is free of cost.....try this....it work 100%.....
This is a common porblem dude with c700 laoptop/../.
don't update your laptop.....kindly turn off all windows update... uninstall
all audio, hd modem, and UAA bux driver for high defination driver in
system device....restart your lpatop..go to hp.com and search following
no. for modem driver-(sp33442), for audio driver(sp35270), for UAA
driver (sp32395), download and install... and install drivers follow these steps:
Open device manager and right-click on Audio device on High definition Audio Bus. Select Install from a list of specific location (Advanced) Click Next Select Don’t Search. I will choose the driver to install. Select Sound, Game & video controller from the list of Hardware type Click on Have Disk Click on Browse and navigate to C:swsetupsp35270 and click on .ini file OK Click Next It will give you an update driver warning message. Click on yes. It will start installing the driver Click on Finish.. follow these steps to all drivers install.
Do not click on the link. Please copy the link and paste the link at the address bar of the browser. Next hit the enter key.
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter. 2. Right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location" 4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" 5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list. 6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file,
click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.