a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have the wrong AC adaptor, Dell is very picky when it comes to Power adaptors, it must be original OEM Dell for the laptop to recognize it, any after market no name brand even though it has the right specs and is made for your model will power your laptop but the circuit to charge your battery will automatically be closed
the price of KLIC7001 $29.00 try to purchase the battery at wallmart target or at kodak.com/go/shop., how do you charged your camera USB cable or AC adaptor? if USB cable make sure that the Cable is working fined and the USB port of a computer is not defective., If the AC adaptor., try to clean the 3 metal contacts of your KLIC7001 using clean dry cloth, then charge it again. if its failed., try to test first the camera itself using different KLIC7001 if its not charging it means the problem is on the camera not the battery
Hi, perform the following steps to get this issue resolvbed...
1. Check whether the lens cover is opened
2. check whether the battery is fully charged.
If the battery is not fullly charged, connect the Camcorder to the wall outlet using the sipplied AC adaptor.
3. Then, try resetting the Camcorder by pressing the RESET button using a sharp-pointed object while the Camcorder is turned ON.
4. If the issue still persists, turn OFF the Camcorder; then remove the battery pack and discinnect the Ac adaptor from the Camcorder; slide the POWER switch to the ON position for 1 minute. Then, connect the AC Adaptor tro the wall outlet and cjeck whether it helps.
If the issue still persists, service of the unit may require. contact the manufacturer of the Camcorder to get ut serviced.
Can you plug the camcorder into the wall via the provided dc cable and your ac adaptor? If so your battery terminal cound have gotten bent, or a fuse link could have opened up inside. check above test first.