I'm facing this problem for last 2 months. Earlier the system was working good and i enjoyed gaming. But now when i start playing games, initially the system performs normally, but after a few minutes i hear a sound like fan or something starts moving fast within laptop and immediately the game starts hanging and this continues and then never comes to normal. ultimately everytime i had to quit gaming. The system works on 1GB RAM (Window Vista Home Basic), about graphic card i do not exactly know...Please help me resolving these problems:
1. Do i need to upgrade RAM?
2. Is it possible to upgrade RAM in Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptops?
3. If yes, How much minimum RAM would you recommend for better results.
4. How much this would cost?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I also facing same issue i bought my Tab 2 last month its working fine. but while taking pics in sunlight its taking only grey pics and camera going to failed. If you use tab inside home, office, means away from sunlight its working fine. I thought there are problem in sensor. please resolve the issue which i am facing i can't enjoy with my tab.
There are many reason's why you are facing that problems. To deal with it, make it sure that your laptop is having a good ventilation and not overheated. You must have the ventilator so that it will blow away the heat of the processor and cooling down the hot laptop. Because if the assigned temperature reach the computer will get slow and freeze. Another reason is also the viruses, these viruses will make your computer slow and freeze so you must have anti-virus and latest or updated virus definition.
1. When turning on your laptop tapping F8 and then select safe mode. To select you can press arrow up or down and when highlighted the safe mode press enter. In some cases there are appearing on your screen while loading just press enter, ok or yes. Try saving or back up your documents or files to your flash drive, external drive or second hard drive ( Partition hard drive). After back up, Click start and programs and accessories and system tools and look for system restore. System restore has the capability to restore your computer to a good and working condition. Just select the date example you have mentioned that it was 3 months old. Meaning to say that you purchased it last November or December so click that month and select the day then click ok this will take an hour and this will automatically restart and check after loading if still having freezing.
2. Most of the laptop has the recovery software insert it to your cdrom drive and run the recovery. Follow the screen and this process will also restore your computer to a working condition but this delete or erase your entire data. That is why you have to back up first before performing restoring.
Run your antivirus program. There may be something slowing your computer that you can remove. It is a good idea to run your antivirus program every week. Step 2
Remove spyware. Run a good spyware tool at least twice a month. Step 3
Use a pop-up blocker, if you have one. Check your antivirus program.
Dispose of the Extras
Delete your document files for anything you no longer need. Saved pictures, audio and video files in particular can slow your computer.
Remove unwanted programs from the Control Panel area. Old toolbars or games the kids downloaded off the Internet are a good place to start. Look for software you no longer use, such as the old printer you threw out last year.
Clean out your email. Old messages are a constant drain on your computer's resources. Go through every folder, deleting everything you do not need. Leave no mail! Finish by emptying the Deleted Items folder.
Turn off unnecessary programs. Check your taskbar for icons that show running programs. Disable anything you are not currently using.
Run the Disk Cleanup tool located in your Control Panel. (Windows only. For other operating systems, please check the Resources section below.) This will remove temporary files, cookies and unnecessary components to speed up your computer.
Defragment your computer. Defragging takes some time, but will speed your computer significantly. You can find the tool in your Control Panel. Run it monthly.
Check for disk errors. Sometimes corrupted files slow down your computer. To find and fix these files, Go to My Computer and right-click on C drive. Choose Properties, then Tools.
Press F8 during boot this will take you to boot options select "Last Known Good Configuration" or select Safe Mode to perform a system repair. To repair your system follow the steps below 1. Click Start and open Run on the Start menu. 2. Type (or copy and paste) C:\WINDOWS\system32\restore\rstrui.exe in the Run box. 3. This will open System Restore now select the first option (restore my computer to an earlier time) and click next. 4. Select a date when your network last worked and complete restoration. Do
not worry about selecting the wrong date you can always undo any
restore within system restore you will select undo last restore.
If you are facing the problem after upgrading to SP3 try system restore and see if that helps.
Click on start->programs->accessories->system->system restore. It will give you 2 options
1. restore system to an earlier date
2. create a restoration point
select the 1st option and select the date on which the system was working fine.
This will resolve the problem.