The following functions will generate a Tech Rep Fault:
- Error: 30: Belt Home Too long
- Errors: 12, 13, 14, 15: ATC-YMCK Sensor Fail
- Errors: 40, 44: Fuser Main/Sub Lamp Temp Too High
- Enter Service Diagnostics
- Highlight NVRAM Access and press OK
- Highlight Clear Tech Rep Faults and press OK
- Highlight the Tech Rep fault to be cleared and press OK
If you have had the error 3 consecutive times , you do need to send the snippet to the printer to clear the error. The instructions how to do it are in the download.
Other things. You may need to replace the accumulator belt.
You may have toner backed up in the waste auger, you can clean that out and replace the waste bottle.
The plastic tab attached to the cleaning blade assembly was broken, this tab opens the cleaning blade waste assembly when the belt is lowered .
Did not fix.
The waste toner from accumulator belt cleaner could not reach the waste bin and jammed the augur. This caused the grinding noise by stalling the accumulator belt motor. This causes an error 30
code to be displayed.
The belt cleaner does come as a separate part 016-1889-00 and is very easy to fit and much cheaper than a new belt assembly.
is a Tech Rep fault. After three Error 30
's, the NVRAM Clear Tech Rep Faults will need to be reset to be able clear the Error 30