Question about Compaq Audio card Sound Card
You have to install the audio driver. That's a common thing that if you install a fresh copy of your operating system, meaning you started from scratch. So eventually, some of your system drivers must be reinstalled.
First download and install the UAA driver from the following link:
After installing this, download and install the audio driver from the following link:
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Jul 13, 2008 | Compaq Ensoniq AudioPCI Sound Card
Dec 27, 2007 | Genius Soundmaker 32 Sound Card
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: