Question about Sharp EL-1801C Calculator

1 Answer

Sharp el1801c ribbon

I don't know how to put the replacement ribbon back into the unit

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 15 Answers

Lift the clear plastic thing between the calculator and the ribbon.

Thanks, Logan

Posted on Jan 17, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Sharp EL 1197p will only print red ink not black??

If I am not mistaken the EL1197 is the ink roller type. It has the red/black and it's the IR40T. If that's the one replace the ink roller. If it's a ribbon type then replace the ribbon. It's about $5. Email me if there is any problem

Apr 05, 2015 | Sharp Calculators

1 Answer

Sharp VX-2652H - do you know where I can find the rubber roller the printer head strikes? Mine is worn down and is easy to replace. I just need the part or part #.

above solution by GrowWiser is wrong. That is an ink cartridge , you want the small roller that goes behind the ink RIBBON that the typeset strikes. I need one too if anyone know where to get one.

Aug 16, 2013 | Sharp Calculators

1 Answer

How do i replace ink cartridge

Remove the paper scroll from the printer. Turn off the power and make sure the print wheel has stopped moving.

Slide the printer cover toward the back of the machine to remove it. Lift out the old ribbon and replace it with the new one by facing the black side of the ribbon up. Secure one of the reels to its reel shaft, thread the ribbon around the outside of the metal guides, and secure the other reel to the opposite reel shaft.

Tighten any slack ribbon by turning one of the reels

Replace the print cover and reset the paper scroll.

May 02, 2011 | Sharp EL-2615G Calculator

1 Answer

We have sharp adding machine #EL2196B1

Replacement Ribbon/Roller : NUK-BR80C

Aug 21, 2009 | Sharp EL-2630P Calculator

3 Answers

Ribbon installation

I searched this online, and have found the following instructions:

1) Set the power switch to OFF
2) Remove the printer cover
3) Remove the ink roller by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it upward.
4) Install the correct color new ink roller and press it in the correct position. Make sure that the ink roller is securely in place.
5) Put back the printer cover.

May 30, 2008 | Sharp EL-1801P Calculator

1 Answer

Need to replace ink

Locate your manual at the link below - it is there and it is free!
Information is included as to what you need and how to replace the ribbon.

Please post back if you need more help, otherwise thank you for using and rating FixYa!

Apr 22, 2008 | Sharp EL-2630P Calculator

1 Answer

Replace ribbon

Oct 04, 2007 | Sharp EL-2630P Calculator

1 Answer


you can find ribbon replacement in manual above.

Sep 18, 2007 | Sharp CS-2850 Calculator

1 Answer

New ribbon

Find a manual online that explains how to replace the ribbon.

Aug 18, 2007 | Sharp EL-2615G Calculator

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sharp EL-1801C Calculator Logo

Related Topics:

904 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sharp Calculators Experts

D. E. Hev

Level 3 Expert

1059 Answers


Level 3 Expert

61292 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

13577 Answers

Are you a Sharp Calculator Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides