- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
OSD Locked means that your On Screen Display is locked. That basically means you can't access/change the menu settings. The way to unlock the OSD varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and even monitor to monitor. Here are a couple different ways to unlock it:
1) The OSD can be enabled or disabled by pressing and holding the Menu
button on the front panel for 10 seconds. If the OSD is locked, the
warning message OSD Lock displays for ten seconds.
* If the OSD is locked, press and hold the Menu button for 10 seconds to unlock the OSD.
* If the OSD is unlocked, press and hold the Menu button for 10 seconds to lock the OSD.
2) Go to Menu and select OSD settings and change the setting for the OSD Lock. For example if it is a "+" then make it a "-" or a "On", then make it an "Off", or an "Enable" then make it a "Disable".
If neither of these work, I would contact customer support for your monitor from the manufacturer. They should be able to tell you how to turn off the OSD Lock.
OSD Lockout prevents changes being made to the monitor through the use of the front panel buttons. When the OSD is locked, pressing a button from front panel displays OSD Lock-out for about 10 seconds. You can quickly remove the OSD Lockout message by pressing a front panel button again.
To unlock the OSD, press and hold the Menu button until the Main menu displays, about 10 seconds.
To lock the OSD, press and hold the Menu button until an OSD-Lockout message displays, about 10 seconds.
OSD and Power Lock Settings • OSD Lock: Press and hold  and the up arrow for 10 seconds. If any buttons are pressed the message OSD Locked will display for 5 seconds. • OSD Unlock: Press and hold  and the up arrow again for 10 seconds. • Power Button Lock: Press and hold  and the down arrow for 10 seconds. If the power button is pressed the message Power Button Locked will display for 5 seconds. With or without this setting, after a power failure, your LCD display’s power will automatically turn ON when power is restored. • Power Button Unlock: Press and hold  and the down arrow again for 10 seconds.