Question about Insignia NS- 27" TV27 TV
I have a insignia tv is-hdpltv42 and a philips universal remote pm725s but the remote donot have a code for my tv
SOURCE: i can't find the code
Found this bit of info online:
PROBLEM: Tried “Search Method” and still could not find a working code.
SOLUTION: Try the “Search Method” again after clearing out the device key as follows: Press and hold SETUP until device key blinks twice, then release. Next enter 9 - 9 - 2.Then press and release the device key to be cleared twice.
And then I'm assuming you already have the instructions for searching for codes, but I'll post here anyway.
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once; it will blink once.Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice, then release SETUP.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The TV key will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate between pressing PWR and TV.
Stop when the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
5. Press SETUP once to lock in the code.The TV key will blink twice.
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps 1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate key (e.g., AUX, DVD, AUD, or CBL) for the device you are searching for
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Many remote control codes can be found at InsigniaProducts.com. Just search for your TV model number and click support!
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Four digit universal remote control codes for Insignia Tv are :-
0103 0189 0217 0135
0133 0116 0167 0456 0029
Direct Code Entry
Posted on Dec 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2011 | Insignia IS 20" TV040919 TV
Jun 01, 2011 | Insignia Standard (CRT) Televisions
Dec 13, 2010 | Insignia NS-24 TV TV
Apr 14, 2010 | Insignia IS 20" TV040919 TV
Mar 22, 2010 | Durabrand DWT1304 13" TV
Jan 19, 2010 | Insignia Standard (CRT) Televisions
Mar 12, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
379 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: