- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
From the main menu, select the icon that looks like a little radio To search for the next stronger signal, press and hold the up or down arrow To fine tune the frequency, briefly press the up or down arrow
From the main menu, select to enter radio mode. • The earphones cable acts as FM antenna. Manually tune a radio station While in mode, you can manually tune to a radio station: 1 To search for the next stronger signal, press and hold / . 2 To fine tune the frequency, briefly press / . Auto-tune preset radio station The auto-tune feature of GoGear Vibe helps you find radio stations and save them under the preset numbers. 1 While in mode, select [Auto tune] > [Yes]. »» The radio automatically tunes radio stations and saves the frequencies to presets. »» There are 20 presets available. »» To stop auto tuning, press . »» To exit radio, press and hold for 2 seconds. EN
Press the button with the returning arrow at the top. The use the skip forwards and back buttons until you see the FM radio function. Press the play button to activate and once in you can use the forward and back buttons to scan for stations.
If this doesn't work, you could download emodio and update the firmware.
Press the Home button and see if it will go to the settings menu. If it will, change the USB Mode to Auto. If it won't, hold in the power on/off button for 15 seconds to reset the player, and try again.
1) Go into the settings menu, go to FM settings, and make sure the FM Region is set for United States. If you are outside the US, change it to "World" 2) The radio might initially be set for Pause - to test this, turn to a specific radio station that you know you get, and press up on the clickwheel. The "block" icon underneath the radio station should now change to a play arrow, if indeed it was on pause.
The service may not be available in your area. Make sure the headphones are connected to the player when searching for radio stations: Here's pg 15 of the user manual:
FM Radio (if applicable)
player includes an integrated FM radio for listening to live broadcast FM
stations. Please note that the FM Radio function may not be available in your region.
Listening to FM Radio
To listen to live broadcast FM station, follow these steps:
1. Select FM Radio from the Main Menu.
2. A radio frequency menu will appear.
3. Press |<< or >>| to adjust and search for the desired frequency, or select
preset by pressing Select.
4. For fast search, press and hold the |<< or >>| buttons.
When you power on your MP3 player it will go to the FM radio. 1. Press menu.
2. Go down once and you'll be on "Mode". Press the right button to access the mode menu.
3. You either press the enter button after accessing the menu or go down to select Playback mode (I forget which one it is).
Turn the wheel to FM Radio (There's a picture of a radio beside it). Press the center of the wheel or right arrow to select
FM Radio. To scan for a station use the left and right arrow keys (to the left & right of the wheel). To add/delete/view preset station list press the down button (below the wheel).