- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A fairly common problem! The official instructions are
Before using your dryer, wipe the dryer drum with a damp cloth to
remove dust from storing and shipping.
1. Load clothes loosely into the dryer and close the door. Do not
pack the dryer. Allow space for clothes to tumble freely.
2. Turn the Cycle Control knob to the recommended cycle for the type of load being dried. Use the Energy Preferred Automatic Setting (,) to dry most heavyweight and medium weight loads. See "Drying, Cycle, and Temperature Tips."
3. Select a temperature setting on models with a Temp/Fabric selector. The cycle descriptions include temperature setting suggestions.
4. Push the START button.
Stopping and Restarting
You can stop your dryer any time during a cycle.
To stop your dryer
Open the dryer door or turn the Cycle Control knob to OFE
NOTE: The Cycle Control knob should point to an Off area when
the dryer is not in use.
To restart your dryer
1. Close the door.
2. Select a new cycle and temperature (if desired).
3. Press START
Just got Hoover 700 la manual top loader 2. hand...it is taking maximum amount of water on low arrange, and takes an hour on delicates. it also spin dries very strongly, just ruined my clothes..what you would suggest folks.. cheers aysh
I also have this unit with the same problems. After lamenting on making a poor purchase decision, I found somewhat of a solution. Basically, water is not being expelled during the dry cycle. When I addressed this issue, clothes were MUCH more dry than before. Made a quick video demonstrating the fix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EhzuzSk2Ok
the unit is made to bring water in in the drying cycle ,,the water dont touch the clothes..the water is to take the lint away and to cool the drum,,you must remember that you can was 22 pounds but you can only dry 11 pound..so you must dry about half of what you wash..and drying the 11 pounds it will take 3 to 4 hours,,no exhaust...