Question about McCulloch FH180A Electric Pressure Washer

1 Answer

FH180A arrived with the on/off switch in pcs in bottom of box

Can I get a spec on how to put the switch together, cannot tell just by looking at the various pcs. Where do the electric contacts go?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Although I purchased the McCulloch Power Wash FH180A through Fingerhut, my only option with them was to return it. I purchased it on clearance and there wouldn't be another to replace it. I called McCulloch direct and spoke with a representative who offered to send me a new on/off switch. He advised that since they have been purchased by Husqvarna and they are in a transition, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to receive. I thanked him very much for the generous offer and look forward to its arrival. I tried to find my post on your website and gave up after page 93. Thanks, Darlene

Posted on Jan 19, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have used the McCulloch (FH180A) three times over the course of two years. On my fourth use the pressure washer just surged on and off and I would get a tiny spray from the gun each time it surged. In...

Sounds like the problem could be low input water flow or pressure. There could be crud on the intake where you hook up the garden hose, there could be some other sort of blockage. Try hooking it up to the hose and pull the trigger (with the power switched off) and wait to see if water comes out the tip. Also look at the tip(s) themselves. sometimes a piece of crud gets into the hose and then clogs the tip.

May 15, 2011 | McCulloch FH180A Electric Pressure Washer

1 Answer

In order to get my reddy heater to fire I have rock the on off swith several times or the wires on the switch could I havea bad switch

Based off of what your telling me, you could have a bad switch, but you also said you had to shake the wires so I would check all your wire connections to the switch and wherever else they connect to make sure you don't have a loose connection. If all the wiring checks out you can replace the switch (Note:If your reddy heater has a plug unplug it, then connect the two wires that went to the switch together. Then plug in the heater and see if it runs, this will tell you if it is the switch).

May 15, 2010 | Garden

1 Answer

I have a Karcher B402 Pressure Washer and when i plug it in and turn it on - nothing happens, not a sound. I have checked the fuse and the plug itself and this did not help. I contacted a service...

hi if you remove the torx screws that hold the electric box on and then bypas the on/off switch join wires together. and check the pressure swicth if it is the pressure switch you can bypass this but the machine wont shut down regards

Jan 19, 2010 | Karcher K2.26 Electric Power Washer

1 Answer

I own a McCulloch Model FH130B Hi Pressure Jet Washer and need to replace the hose. Where can I find the replacement parts? I live in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. RP

A real good/knowledgeable hose shop in your area should be able to fab a replacement. Otherwise possibly check at a local contractor store like that of home depot for replacement short of investigating the mfg web site for authorized repair/service centers in your area.

Jan 16, 2010 | McCulloch FH180A Electric Pressure Washer

2 Answers

Where do I find garden hose attachment

You can find garden hose attachments at a lot of different places. Your local hardware store ought to have a variety of attachments to choose from. Many stores like lowes and home depot carry things like this in the garden center. When to Plant Garden

Jun 07, 2009 | McCulloch FH180A Electric Pressure Washer

1 Answer

Brass part in wand handle because the brass fitting

Bronze breaks, why it does not have flexibility. it substitutes part for steel inox

Jun 05, 2009 | McCulloch FH180A Electric Pressure Washer

2 Answers

I have a Simoniz 1900 presure washer and had to take it apart to fix it. I need to know how to put it together again as it has been awhile since I have had a chance to work on it. Can anyone tell me how to...

i took my pressurewasher simoniz s1900 apart, i had to take off the pump and all oil leaked out.
how and where can i fill the oil in to the pump
and what type of oil would i use
thanx ernte

May 17, 2009 | Garden

Not finding what you are looking for?
McCulloch FH180A Electric Pressure Washer Logo

Related Topics:

128 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top McCulloch Garden Experts

Jim Parker
Jim Parker

Level 3 Expert

1040 Answers

Roland W VanLue
Roland W VanLue

Level 3 Expert

375 Answers

Matt Olenzek
Matt Olenzek

Level 2 Expert

286 Answers

Are you a McCulloch Garden Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides