Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Here's a fix for Windows Vista Update Error 8007000b and it works (I tried it)
1. Open an Administrator command prompt by right clicking on Start -> All
Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt and selecting "Run as
Administrator" and clicking "Allow" for the elevation prompt
(or use run->cmd)
2. In the command prompt, type the command below
3. Then type fsutil resource setautoreset true c:(If your vista installation is in C: drive)
4. It should say it was done successfully
5. Reboot your system
6. Try your updates again (they should work)
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: