- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Misschien zijn alleen de contacten in de batterijhouder vies.
Of some is een van de herlaadbare batterijen gewoon op.
Batterijen moet je goed bij elkaar houden. Noot verschillende soorten door elkaar gebruiken en ook liefst niet een kopen om een defecte te vervangen, maar de hele set.
Liefst 2 of 4 batterijen samen laden, zodat ze dezelfde capaciteit hebben en houden.
Mocht overigens een of meer contacten in de camera vies zijn, kun je die met een wattenstaafje reinigen. Nooit met iets scherps in of bij de camera komen.
1. The best pictures can be taken with a tripod and using self timer or the remote control of the camera.
2. Some people think that the best picture can be taken with suddenly pressing the shutter. In reality it is not true. So the best pictures can only be taken with two steps. First, pressing half way and without not shaking the camera continuing on pressing the shutter. At last the camera takes picture. But a good photographer does not know the moment of taking the picture. He/She only knows and concentrates on not shaking the camera.
3. Best pictures can only be taken with an artistic point of view. Best photographers place the subjects to the most estetic point and the best estetic position.
4. Best pictures can only be taken without using the flash.
5. Best pictures can only be taken at the Golden Hour time. Golden Hour is the time period, starting with the Sun rise and ends after an hour. Second Golden Hour starts before an hour of Sun Set and ends with the Sun Set.
6. Best pictures can only be taken by a best photographer so you can never see a best photographer's portrait as a best picture.
7. Best pictures can not be taken with a most expensive camera but can be taken by a best working amateur photographer.
8. Best pictures can not be taken by professionals but can be taken by the professional amateurs.
9. Best pictures can only be taken with the camera which has a greater sensor size.
10. Best pictures can only be taken with a natural view of the objects.
Required: Samsung D53 Camera Memory Card (Clean with no pictures on it!) Fresh batteries
Optional: Computer Memory card reader on your computer
Problem: You have several (or more) photos that were taken with no memory card inserted into the camera, and they have been stored on the camera's internal memory. You have no USB cord to get the pictures off your camera.
Solution: I don't know if this is in the manual (as this is a used camera I purchased with no manual or USB cord). In my frustration, I accidentally found out how to get my photos off the internal memory and onto my computer's hard drive.
Here are the steps I followed:
1. Ensure fresh batteries are inserted into your camera. You might lose data or get corrupted pictures if the camera dies while you're transferring pictures. Fresh batteries are important.
2. Insert memory card into the camera (where the batteries go) and close the lid.
3. Power camera on.
4. Press the Print/Review button (bottom button to the right of the LCD) once.
5. When you see the words "No Image!" appear, press the Menu/OK button.
6. A new menu will pop up, asking you COPY TO CARD -- use your buttons to highlight "Yes".
7. You will see your camera "Processing!" It will finish on its own, so do not interrupt the task.
(Optional) 8. Once it has finished "Processing!", remove memory card and insert into your computer's memory card reader to see and SAVE your pictures to your computer. Ensure all photos transferred properly before proceeding to Step 9.
9. With the memory card removed from the camera, power the camera back on and delete individual pictures, if you want to reserve internal memory for future emergency picture-taking situations (especially now that you know you can actually get the photos off of the camera's internal memory now!)
1)teh batteries are not the right typ use or alkaline or only NIMH 2) if shooting a cold area, keep the batteries warm by placing them in a inner pocket, until you ready to use them 3) battery terminal are diry, wipe them very well, with cloth and ethylic alcohol to 70% 4)the batteries have not been used for over a year. God bless you
Removing the batteries while the camera is ON will not cause any damage. When the new batteries are inserted the camera should be the OFF mode, and it will reset when powered up. Make sure that your replacement batteries are the correct ones for the camera, and I also recommend cleaning the battery contacts inside the camera. With the batteries removed, wipe the camera contacts firmly with
a dry cloth (heavy corrosion may require cleaning with a wire brush,
steel wool, or sandpaper). Remove any residue that may have fallen
into the battery compartment during cleaning, then insert the new batteries. If the battery replacement does not clear the problem, your camera may have
a problem that requires professional repair.