Question about Hamilton Beach Water Cooler with Storage Cabinet
My water cooler won't stop running. It will cool the the water but it won't shut off after.What do you thin
k is the problem?
Hello! About 2 weeks ago, the same problem began on my Hamilton Beach water dispenser.
Last week, I called the HB service support, and they told me to do the following reset procedure:
1. Dispense 3 cups from the HOT water side, and also, 3 cups from the COLD water side.
2. Turn BOTH back switches OFF (the ones on the back of the water dispenser).
3. Unplug the dispenser, and LEAVE it unplugged for 24 hours.
4. After 24 hours, turn the back switches ON and plug it in.
5. Leave it on for 4 hours WITHOUT dispensing any water.
...it's been about 12 hours since I've dispensed water again for the first time, and so far, SO GOOD! I'll update if the problems reappear.
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
When empty of water remove the back panel and the cooling fins are most likely covered with an inch of dirt! Find an air compressor and blow out the dirt. It worked on mine!
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | Hamilton Beach Water Cooler with Storage...
Jun 01, 2010 | Hamilton Beach Water Cooler with Storage...
Oct 30, 2009 | Hamilton Beach Water Cooler with Storage...
Sep 14, 2009 | Hamilton Beach Water Cooler with Storage...
Jul 28, 2009 | Avanti Hot and Cold Water Cooler
May 18, 2009 | Avanti Hot and Cold Water Cooler
Sep 28, 2008 | Hamilton Beach Water Cooler with Storage...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: