I have a Tally T8006 and when I print anything the original print seems to be copied on the next sheet like a faint mirror image, can anyone give me an idea what may be causing this and how I may fix it?
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Faint mirror image when printing
It's most likely one of 2 problems...the toner cartridge or the fuser.
The toner cartridge transfer roller may still be charged and keeping a little bit of the previous page's information on it, to be transferred on the next sheet.
I would try a different toner cartridge first to see if that solves it.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) try doing a full clean from within the menu on the printer, or within the computer software
2) You need to perform a half test. Put a sheet of paper on the manual feeder and do a config page from the information menu on the printer. When the back edge of the paper enters the printer, quickly open the toner door to stop the printing. Now remove the toner cartridge and look at the image below. If the defect is present, then the toner cartridge is the problem 99% of the time. There is a slight possibility that during the conditioning stage of the print process the drum of the toner is not being fully discharged so when the next stage takes places part of the previous image gets put on the toner cartridge again. Very rare. If the defect is not present then the fuser has an issue.
The next time you go to print something, select "Preferences" when the first window opens. On the Advanced tab, under Printer Features look for "Mirror Image". Make sure it is set to "Off". If not click "On" and change the drop down to "Off".
Hope this helps. Please check the printer properties before clicking Ok at print menu command. Now check the available paper tray handler. Try bypass, tray1 or MP tray.
Check also the default paper on Printer Menu command by pressing appropriate setup button. You can try also placing the paper on bypass try if available. The load LTR message means the machine waits a short bond paper on MP tray or on bypass tray.