- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may try default phone and security code to remove restrictions. ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000 Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile. send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code. IF Problem not Solved So Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
PUK stands for Pin Unlock Code, and has to be entered if youve locked your SIM by repeatedly entering the wrong PIN code. If youre asked for a PUK code, youve had more goes at guessing your SIM card PIN code than youre allowed. Youll need to phone your network provider Customer Services for your PUK code to unlock the SIM. For security reasons, its only the network operator that can legally provide.
Unblocking Key PUK. You can find your PUK code on the paper that originally accompanied the SIM card.If you no longer have your PUK code, you can get it also by calling 6030 from a Proximus mobile phone or 078 05 6030 from a fixed line or a different mobile network. Select option 2, then option 4 and follow the instructions. Your PUK code will be communicated to you. In order to guarantee your
I have a guaranted solution for ur problem. U must send me
feedback and post clarification request after the solution.
I have a method to bypass ur security code. Later on u may change it.
For it, the process are :
1) When the phone asks for security code, there is unlock option in the left hand side of the screen.
2) At that time, dont enter it.
3) Instead of it, press and hold left soft key and * button at once. (dont press them alternately, otherwise it dont work)
4) If u hv properly pressed the buttons, then it will ask an option "
Press * to unlock ". At that time, fastly press the * button.
5) Now u have bypassed the security code.
6) Later on u can change ur security code by same process from the security option inside the settings option.
Dont forget to send ur kind feedback and rate my solution !!! (
For posting clarification request, u have to choose clarification
request instead of solution in the "post a ....." option and post it.)