Question about Vanguard International Tripod

Open Question

VT 432 Do they still make (and sell, in England) replacement heads for this model (broken in my in-flight baggage - infuriating).

Posted by on


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Vanguard VT-114 (1993) tripod broken leg latches

Call Vanguard. They're sending me the lower latch and a foot free.

Posted on Jul 08, 2010


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

What is the max weight of my luggage on a Jet Blue flight?

Carry on is limited to less than 50 lbs. Checked baggage is fee based if you exceed 50 lbs,

Sep 11, 2017 | Luggage & Travel

1 Answer

Can we take a large suitcase as well as hand luggage on domestic flights within Australia with Virgin Airlines?
The following is in regards to oversized luggage which you will pay an extra fee for. It is NOT a reference to checked baggage which is NOT oversized.

Checked baggage cannot exceed 80 linear inches and any bag weighing more than 100lbs/45kg will not be accepted for check in at the airport.

May 09, 2017 | Luggage & Travel

1 Answer

Jet blue baggage rules!

Baggage fees are assessed per one-way flight. For Blue fares, the first checked bag fee is $20 when purchased during web check-in or at a kiosk, or $25 at the check-in counter and the second checked bag is $35. For Blue Plus fares, one checked bag is included and the second checked bag fee is $35.

Apr 19, 2017 | Motorcycles

1 Answer

How many hours prior to my flight can I check in my baggage curbside service?

depends on the airline and airport policies need to make that request with airline or airport and time is also different for domestic //international flights

Oct 26, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

3 Answers

What is the telephone number for United Airlines?

Really? You got on a computer, found this site, and figured out how to put in a question, but can't Google "telephone number for United Airlines"? 1-800-864-8331

Jul 11, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I need to check in for my flight 18 march at 9:45 pm and I have luggages to check in and pay how do I do?

Take your luggage to check-in. Bring a credit card, and you can pay for the baggage fee at that time.

Mar 18, 2015 | GPS

1 Answer

Items prohibited on airplane

Not permitted to be carried as a passenger, in passenger carry on baggage, on a commercial ticketed flight. No knives or similar metal objects permitted unless loaded in hold baggage not accessible to persons during the flight.

May 29, 2014 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

Vanguard VT-114 (1993) tripod broken leg latches

Call Vanguard. They're sending me the lower latch and a foot free.

Nov 16, 2009 | Vanguard International VT-128 Tripod

1 Answer

Broken Head of Monopod

Contact Sunpak direct, they are required to sell parts.

Apr 15, 2009 | Sunpak 9002TM Tri-Monopod with 3-way Fluid...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Vanguard International Tripod Logo

Related Topics:

444 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Vanguard Photography Experts


Level 3 Expert

3289 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Tony Parsons
Tony Parsons

Level 3 Expert

5328 Answers

Are you a Vanguard Photography Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides