I have been looking through my phone to figure out how to access my SD card from my phone, i have looked under the "my stuff" - Menu - Storage device. but the storage device is not there. nor can i access it through the library from the windows media player. where else could it be located?
The 4 gig card is the problem. I bought a 4 gig for mine and had the same problem. My wife had a 1 gig and I tried it in my phone and it worked fine. So I traded with her. Made a file on the computer to offload all her stuff, and reload mine. It sucks you can't use a larger card, but it is what it is!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had a similar issue. You need to go to the settings menu and check to see if your phone is recognized the chip. If no, power off your phone, take out the chip and reinstall it. If your phone is reading your chip, there are many apps you cc an download in google play. If your chip is not recognized, check it in a another phone.
you have to tell it to look in the sd card not the stock folder You can put it on the card with an adapter or hook up the phone with it in and it will show up as an external drive then just drop the music in then
- Go to the images folder
- Select one photo (any photo)
-Go to the menu you access after pressing the book liney looking button at the bottom of the screen located next to 'view'
- In that menu, select 'Mark/Unmark' and select all the photos you want to put onto memory card.
- In the same menu as 'Mark/Unmark' is another option 'Move' which you will select after the photo selection process
- In the 'move' menu, you have two options, move to 'handset' or 'external memory' You will choose 'External memory'
- You can tell what photos are on the memory card because at the bottom of the photo menu (where the photos are like thumbnail images) is the round information i button, and next to it will appear what looks like a memory card or something of the sort icon depending on what photo is selected.
- There is a folder in the 'My Stuff' menu labeled 'External Memory'. Check there to see what things are on your memory card.
- I believe this process is same goes for music files also