Question about i-mate SP5m Smartphone
How to transfer contact number from Sim card memory to Phone memory?
You go to menu,contacts,name,choose name,options,move or copy contact.
Posted on Jun 18, 2007
I am a new user of i-mate sp5m,my problem is internet connection is not configured properly...pls help...
Posted on May 14, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2017 | Cell Phones
May 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W995 Cell Phone
If you are want to transfer Sim To Memory then-
· Go to your Contacts of your phone and select which number you want to transfer.
· After selection go to the option menus and here you can get the option as Sim to Memory
If you are want to transfer Memory to Sim then-
· Go to you're My Folder of your phone and select which number you want to transfer.
May 06, 2011 | Nokia 6310i
May 11, 2010 | Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Feb 16, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jan 27, 2010 | Nokia 6600
Dec 08, 2009 | i-mate SP5m Smartphone
Dec 17, 2017 | Sony Ericsson T39m Cellular Phone
Search for the contact you want to copy and select Options > Copy. You can copy
names and phone numbers from the phone contact memory to the SIM card
memory, or vice versa. The SIM card memory can save names with one phone
number attached to them.
Oct 06, 2008 | Nokia 5140i Cellular Phone
this problem is due the sim space may be u have 32k or16 k sim . so memory is nt enough to save all the contacts - so do these things to solve ur problem ..
1) if u have an alternative sim which is 64 k sim then copy all the contacts in that sim then transfer them to ur required phone afterwards ...
2) if u any other alternate phone than transfer half the contacts in first atempt than transfer rest the contacts in other atempt...
Sep 20, 2007 | Sony Ericsson T610
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: