Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
I hope this helps. Good Luck.
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers
After installing Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers restart the notebook and install followong drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers:
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.Please rate me.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2010 | Operating Systems
Oct 08, 2010 | Operating Systems
Oct 02, 2010 | Operating Systems
Apr 28, 2010 | Operating Systems
Aug 06, 2009 | Operating Systems
Jun 12, 2009 | Operating Systems
Apr 17, 2009 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Nov 20, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: