Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
I hope this helps. Good Luck.
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers
After installing Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers restart the notebook and install followong drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers:
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.Please rate me.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 12, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: