I removed the ink cartridge from P1-DH-V and can't reinstall it!
I'm trying to replace roller NR40 P-2 Nukote in my Canon Palm Printer. I've moved since the last time I replaced either the ink or the paper, and I can't locate my manual. The ink is very messy, and I can't figure out how to replace it!
I need to see a diagram of the inside of the calculator. Also, some information about how to get the ink off my hands would be greatly appreciated!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The manual for the Canon P170-DH calculator is found on the canon usa web site. It is 22 mg in size, but prints out to 4 pages in English, Spanish and French.
According to the manual: Use only Ink Roller CP-13.
There are four figures showing the steps, so you'll have to imagine it.
1. Turn power switch off.
2. Remove the printer cover (Figure1).
3. Hold the tab of the ink roller. Lift the ink roller out of the base (Figure2).
4. Insert the new ink roller into position. Push down on the center of the ink roller until it locks into place (Figure3).
5. Replace the printer cover (Figure4).
Print out the manual for yourself and put it in a safe place.
The instructions in the manual are (1) remove the printer cover by pressing down on the (triangle) mark. (2) Lift up the old ink roller and remove it (3) Insert the new ink roller by pressing it gently into position (Use Canon Ink Roller CP-16) (4) replace the printer cover. My roller has the term "Pull Up" on the left side of the roller.