Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Canon pixma ip1000
Waste Ink Tank Reset
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
This will clear the message, if the ink absorbers need replacing , the message may come back . Is so let me know and I will search for the manual.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Try this, turn off the power.
Disconnect the power cable
Press and hold the power button,
Connect the Power cable while holding the power button.
Press again the power button.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Dec 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer
Jan 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 12, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 25, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: