Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
In this regard, I would recommend you to forward certain port no’s on
Port numbers:TCP: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP: 3478, 3479.It is in this context, I would suggest you to please try with the
following troubleshooting steps:
A) Assign static IP and DNS address to the XBOX.
1. Assign IP address as: 192.168.1.50; Subnet mask as: 255.255.255.0
and Default Gateway as: 192.168.1.1
2. Assign Primary DNS Address as: 192.168.1.1 and Secondary DNS
Address as: 18.104.22.168
C) Open the ports on the Router using the following steps:
1. Click on Port Forwarding under Advanced.
2. Click on ‘Port Forwarding’ on the left hand column on the screen.
3. On the bottom of the screen, click on ‘Add Custom Service’.
4. Give a name to the service (for example, PS1).
5. Select Service Type as UDP and key in the starting port and ending
port as 88.
6. In the Server IP Address specify 192.168.1.50
7. Hit ‘Apply’.
10. Log Out of the Router Page.
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3300 - RangeMax Dual Band...
Jan 05, 2011 | NetGear DGN2000 Wireless Router
Jan 03, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Jun 17, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Sep 06, 2009 | Netopia (3347NWG-VGX) Wireless Router...
Aug 11, 2009 | Netopia (3347NWG-VGX) Wireless Router...
Jul 15, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!