Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The last 1/2"-3/4" of paper feeds out crooked and the picture is spoiled, is there a way to adjust feed?
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 28, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-5220C Flatbed Scanner
Jul 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Mar 23, 2011 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 03, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2008 | Samsung SCX 4200 All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
May 29, 2008 | Epson Stylus Color 740 InkJet Printer
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: