Question about Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
No Blue tooth seems to be working on this phone
Follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for around 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Jabra device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2015 | Jabra Radio Communications
May 11, 2011 | Jabra BT2050 Bluetooth Headset
Nov 17, 2010 | Jabra BT250 Consumer Headset
Oct 17, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 25, 2009 | Cell Phones
Mar 25, 2009 | Jabra Sanyo 8400 / KATANA / m1 / m 1...
Jan 15, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Oct 25, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Dec 08, 2014 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!