My Ps2 doesn't paly color but when i watch movies in ps2 it plays colour. please tell me how to fix this. any suggestions? im so frustated now i play ps2 with no colour. please i beg you tell whats the problem.
Is u r ps2 modify if yes than try this
turn off u r ps2 and press 2 buttons togather trangle and cercle now turn it on u get one menu in u r screen and in first line of menu u get ntsc wrriten press X buttons u get it change turn it in pal o r ntsc
now press start button in u r joy stick it will display setting saved now turn off ps2 and turn it on now u get colours in u r games . REMEMBER U R PS2 SHOULD BE MODIFY SO U CAN DO ABOVE SETTINGS
WITH MODBO 3.0 IC IT WILL DISPLAY MATRIX WHEN U GET IT START U R PS2
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is happen because :
1. You may bought a non original controller.
2. You may always engage the vibration function.
Sony dual stick controller ( analog stick) has fine cables inside controller. The imitation ones even smaller. While you use the vibration function for long time, it make some cables apart.
Suggestion :- Use only original dual stick controller ( analog stick). Don't engage vibration function for long time
- I believe you can reconnect the wires inside controller ( so just fix it yourself) and play..
Let me tell you something from ma personal experience about ps2 controllers...........PS2 CONTROLLERS DOES NOT WORK MORE THEN 6 MONTHS................yeah thats true............if you are using it carefully life may exceed...........take care while using PS2 controller because mostly controllers are damaged from sockets becarefull not to rotate PS2 controller wire or hitting it on floor(lolx i did that myself once)..........buy a new controller for your PS2.......!
there is not a practical way to fix it like when i played ps2 and stuff like that happened i would like blow into the cord where you plug it in. and i would blow into the actual ps2... i mean there really is no way... buy a new controller they're extremely cheap now... you can get a wireless one for like $15
Removed accumulated dust sticking on the board were the buttons touches.use cotton balls with alcohol or use
clean damp cloth.If nothing's happen check the cord I'm sure it is twisted badly, open your ps2 use this controller and try to twist back the twisted cord if it stopped sometimes when your twisting it then you have to replaced the cord(make sure that your using the original ps2 controller not imitation)pls. rate
It could be the PS2 connector port.
1) Try cleaning it. Maybe used compressed air or just blow into the faulty connector port.
2) Something more challenging, is to maybe open up the PS2 and to search for any broken connections between the Ps2 controller port, and the Motherboard of the PS2. Use a phillips #0 or a phillips #1 screwdriver, flip the ps2, you will see all these tiny squares, pull them out using something sharp, and underneath them there will be the screws, also there are some screws located underneath the warranty sticker and another underneath the Info sticker, just probe the surface until you land upon a hole. there you will find the screws. Open the ps2 up and you will spot the connector and search for any broken connections. any broken links can be fixed just by using a soldering iron and some solder.( OPENING UP YOUR PLAYSTATION VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY).
3) IF your ps2 is still under warranty, you can send it back to sony, or one of their many repair centres around the nation( IF U ARE IN THE USA). If in another nation, you can visit sony.com and follow their instructions on how to go about with in warranty repairs
When you say hard, did you mean the controllers analog stick is very "stiff" or loose to the point that you can't move the characters onscreen or the characters move involuntarily. If this is your case then you may have to try another PS2 dualshock 2 analog controller in your PS2, If the problem doesn't happen with another controller, then you may consider buying a new PS2 dualshock 2 analog controller since most likely the controller is already defective.
Also try other games, see if the problem only happens with a particular game. If it does then you will have to check the settings of the game, and see if you can adjust the settings of the buttons or analog stick.
If the problem you're having is more with the "comfort" of the controller you're using then you should consider looking at 3rd party controllers for the PS2. One company that makes them is Logitech, they have a line controllers that work for the PS2 there are other companies so check out gaming sites to get reviews on them. But I would suggest though that if you're shopping for a controller because of this reason, you should try to test the controller out in a game shop first. So that you can get a feel of it before buying. If you like the controller and you're comfortable with it then tha's the time you buy it.