An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: what is the factory security code for a KE820
THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE ALL FILES!!!
Take the memorycard out of the phone and,
put it in a computer.Use filesystem FAT-32
to reformat your memorycard.
Now the card will work again!
No password, No files will be left after a
This is your solution! Please vote!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The memory card slot of the phone is faulty and need to be replaced. You will have to disassemble the phone and replace the memory card slot, and that is quite technical and difficult.
You can go to the menu, then you select the settings of the phone, then you select restore factory settings. That way, you will enter the security code of the phone. Then the phone will go back to factory settings. That should help you solve the problem.
But if you do not have the security code, i will suggest you flash the phone with the best appropriate software and cable.
LG KE 820 MAKES 4 FOLDER IN EXTERNAL MEMORY: VIDEOS, IMAGES, SOUNDS, OTHERS.
WHILE SAVING FILES FROM PC MAKE SAME NAMED FOLDERS AND SAVE VIDEO FILES IN 'VIDEOS', IMAGE FILES IN I'MAGES' FOLDER, SOUND FILES IN 'SOUNDS' AND AND OTHER FILES LIKE DOCUMENT IN 'OTHERS' FOLDER RESPECTIVELY..
YOUR FILE WILL NOT BE READ IF THEY ARE STORED IN WRONG FOLDER THAT IS IMAGE FILE WONT OPEN IN PHONE IF THEY STORED IN 'SOUND' FOLDER.
ALSO FILE IN FOLDER NAMED OTHERS WONT OPEN IN THE PHONE ONLY THEIR NAMES WILL BE SHOWN, THESE FILES OPEN IN PC.
1) first is this problem experienced only with the data transfered by bluetooth if yes then
2) there is probably no fault of the card 3110 classic cannot support big data transfer files then 4 or greater mb.
3) now even then u cud use this soilution whr by u can format the memory card in the phone itself do not format it in a memory card reader.
4) as sometimes the filesystem changes the filemanager has an option or even memory card option in settings or application , will help you out format the card.
5) even then the problem isnt solved take a microsd adaptop inset your t-flash card inside and format the card.
6) before reinserting the card clean format your phone via this code *#7370# in the main display and the phone will ask for a security code default if u hav not changed is 12345 and the phone would restart now switch off the phone and reinset the card.
7)Now even then the phone doesnt come to factory settings after the code , then go to settings and do the factory restore,
8) IMPORTANT ---- please note the above factory restore will wipe all your photos and contactrs so please make a transfer or note of them before doing factory restore.