Question about Printers & Copiers
Print out a Configuration Page, but I don't think Toner Usage is available on that model.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2013 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
To adjust the default lighter/darker setting
1. On the LaserJet 3015, press MENU/ENTER.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Copy setup, and then press MENU/ENTER.
3. Use the < or the > button to select Def. Light/Dark, and then press MENU/ENTER.
4. Use the < or the > button to adjust the setting. Move the slider to the left to make all of the
copies lighter than the original, or move the slider to the right to make all of the copies
darker than the original.
5. Press MENU/ENTER to save the selection.
Page 48 of the User Guide has instructions for adjusting the light/dark setting during a copy job.
Also see the Troubleshooting section of the User Guide for other possible reasons for light/faded copies.
If your copies continue to come out too light, you may need to clean the insert a new toner cartridge or change brands of toner. I tried several "generic" toner cartridges and refills, but my prints and copies were always faded or streaky. After going back to genuine HP cartridges, I haven't had any print quality problems.
Jul 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Jul 17, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jan 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2100m Printer
Jan 13, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 15, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2100m Printer
Nov 09, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Oct 31, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!