Question about Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
If you don't get any advice on opening the unit then you can evaporate any liquid back out. Suggest you put it in a warm location for a few days and let the water content evaporate.The dry residue shouldn't cause any problems and it will probably be stuck to the surface that the liquid was touching at the time.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
Jul 09, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
Jun 29, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
Oct 30, 2007 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: