I recently moved and reinstalled my machine and now it does not record messages when unanswered calls are received. I tried to reinstall in accordance with the manual and it still does not record messages. lease help troubleshoot this problem. Thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have unheard messages on the voicemail system provided by your telephone company. This system records messages when someone calls while you're already on the phone. Please contact your telephone company for instructions on accessing their voicemail system.
1) Call your telephone numer
2) During (or right after the announcement), dial your access code.
3) Press "5" during the session to use the various codes listed in the manual.
4) Press "*9" to end the call.
The internal microphone might be failing. If you haven't already tried….call into the answering and recording the greeting that way. If that's been tried and doesn't work, there isn't much more that can be done as modern electronic devices are not designed to be user fixable. You might be able to find a used 1725 or 1726 for sale on eBay.