Question about Konica Minolta Minolta DI1610FP Multifunction 200 x 400 dpi resolution, 33.6 Kbps modem speed, scan and fax functio... Printer
Go to a Konica Minolta dealer and ask for assy, the part number is 4980 1001 01 and it is called CCD MODULE. I cannot find only the lamp, you'll have to replace the full assy in which the lamp is included.
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
IR lamp malfunc-tion
Check the connection of the connectors,
and then correct them if necessary
(4) Removal of the Controller/Mechanical Control Board
1. Remove the Rear Cover.
2. Remove the Network Interface Card Board. (Option for Di1610p, Di1610f, Di1610fp)
3. Remove the Network Control Unit Board. (Di1610f, Di1610fp only)
4. Remove the PCL Board. (Di1610p, Di1610fp only)
2. Disconnect all connectors from the PCL Board.
3. Remove four screws.
4. Remove the PCL Board.
5. Disconnect all connectors and flat cables from
the Controller/Mechanical Control Board.
• The two connectors marked with “*” in the illustration
are provided for Di1610f, Di1610fp only.
• Use utmost care not to snap off the flat cable.
(5) Removal of the Control Panel
1. Remove the Exit tray.
6. Remove six screws.
7. Remove the Controller/Mechanical Control
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Were are you located? What country, state your in? If you are in US there are lot of konicaminolta dealers branches and they sell parts as long as you know the part number.. If your machine is in warranty you might lost the warranty, if you will do it yourself. If you work on copiers before it is easy to figure it out to remove the platen glass to access the lamp and the fuse.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Printers & Copiers
Jul 07, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 161f All-In-One...
Jun 14, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
May 03, 2014 | Konica Minolta Printers & Copiers
Aug 17, 2010 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di1610p Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Konica Minolta Printers & Copiers
May 11, 2009 | Konica Minolta Printers & Copiers
Sep 21, 2007 | Konica Minolta Di1610 Copier
3,049 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: