Question about AMD Asus A7V-ML Socket A MicroATX Motherboard - A7V-ML
NEED CHART/PICTURE WHERE ALL WIRES CONNECT TO MB
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Jeep Wrangler Cars & Trucks
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2012 | EliteGroup RC410L/800-M2 (V1.0)...
Mar 29, 2010 | Compaq (283983-001) Motherboard
Jan 12, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | HP Pavilion a305w (DM181AR) PC Desktop
May 20, 2009 | HP VECTRA VLI8 P3 Motherboard (KZM6120)
Sep 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: