Question about Computers & Internet
Is this mobo support NCQ?
if YES how?
main board Epox EP-AF550G Pro (4 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)Chipset nVIDIA nForce 6100-430, AMD Hammer
IDE controler NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
thanks lot of...
If AHCI is not enabled by the motherboard and chipset, SATA controllers typically operate in "IDE emulation" mode which does not allow features of devices to be accessed if the ATA/IDE standard does not support them. Windows device drivers that are labeled as SATA are usually running in IDE emulation mode unless they explicitly state that they are AHCI. While the drivers included with Windows XP do not support AHCI, AHCI has been implemented by proprietary device drivers. Windows Vista and Linux with kernel version 2.6.19 onward have native support for AHCI.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
Jun 05, 2011 | EPoX EP-8K3A+ Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2011 | Biostar P4M900-M7 Fe VIA P4M900 Socket 775...
Nov 03, 2010 | Intel D915GAV Motherboard
Nov 02, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Apr 26, 2009 | EPoX EP-8K9AI Motherboard
Jan 25, 2009 | EPoX EP-9NPA3 Ultra (EP9NAPA3ULTRA)...
May 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
387 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!