Question about Plantronics CS50 Wireless Headset
Check to see where the CS55 is plugged into in your phone (The cord coming from the back). You should NOT have it going into the headset jack of the phone. It should go into the phone receiver jack, and the phone receiver coily cord should go into the front of the CS55 base unit.
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
SOURCE: I can hear callers but
Please see the link below for the User's Guide.
• Headset is muted. Long press (3 sec.) the volume down button on headset to unmute the microphone. See page 16.
• Improper positioning of voice tube. Try various other positions.
• Voice tube may be clogged. Remove voice tube and test to see if callers can hear you without it. If they can, then replace the clogged voice tube. See page 18.
• Speaking volume is too low. Increase the speaking volume by
adjusting the speaking volume minor adjust buttons on the base unit as described on page 16. If the volume is still too low, select another speaking volume major adjust setting as described on page 16.
• Incorrect configuration dial setting for your phone. Try other
phone configuration dial settings on the base unit. Ensure the
selected number is in line with the position indicator. See page 14.
Plantronics CS70 User's Guide
Good luck from Headsets Direct!
Posted on Nov 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2016 | Panasonic KX-TG1100 Cordless Phone
May 27, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 19, 2014 | Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless...
May 12, 2011 | GE Lands Phones
Jan 24, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Apr 29, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Apr 26, 2009 | General Electric 28811FE2 Twin Cordless...
Feb 06, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 12, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TD7896 Cordless Phone
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: