Question about Plantronics CS50 Wireless Headset
Check to see where the CS55 is plugged into in your phone (The cord coming from the back). You should NOT have it going into the headset jack of the phone. It should go into the phone receiver jack, and the phone receiver coily cord should go into the front of the CS55 base unit.
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
SOURCE: I can hear callers but
Please see the link below for the User's Guide.
• Headset is muted. Long press (3 sec.) the volume down button on headset to unmute the microphone. See page 16.
• Improper positioning of voice tube. Try various other positions.
• Voice tube may be clogged. Remove voice tube and test to see if callers can hear you without it. If they can, then replace the clogged voice tube. See page 18.
• Speaking volume is too low. Increase the speaking volume by
adjusting the speaking volume minor adjust buttons on the base unit as described on page 16. If the volume is still too low, select another speaking volume major adjust setting as described on page 16.
• Incorrect configuration dial setting for your phone. Try other
phone configuration dial settings on the base unit. Ensure the
selected number is in line with the position indicator. See page 14.
Plantronics CS70 User's Guide
Good luck from Headsets Direct!
Posted on Nov 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 240 Bluetooth Headset
Jul 18, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Jun 16, 2011 | Plantronics Blackwire C610 Headset
Jun 05, 2010 | Plantronics PL-CS55 Wireless Headset
Jan 21, 2010 | Logitech (980174) Headset
Mar 31, 2009 | Plantronics PL-CS55 Wireless Headset
Mar 08, 2008 | Jabra BT500 Wireless Headset
Jan 08, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Dec 27, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: