Question about Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
It's Canon Pixma IP2000 printer
Ok try this
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
May 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!