Question about Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
My battery in my car died...it reset my radio and not it says enter code..i dont know it because the radio was in the car when i bought it...can any help me please ?
Kenwood Code reset for KDC-MPV7019: (remote required)
To reset the code do the following:
1) Turn on the car.
2) The faceplate rotates out and the CODE - - - - prompt appears.
3) Press >>| and Auto keys simultaneously on the faceplate and hold for 4 seconds. (If the faceplate rotates back into the console push on the upper left top edge of the faceplate and it will flip back around. Press the Eject button and then try it again.)
4) The screen will still say CODE, but the - - - - will disappear! When this happens press the 5 key on the remote twice and it enters a K on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
5) Press the 2 key on the remote three times and it enters a C on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
6) Press the 2 key on the remote once and it enters an A on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
7) Press the 7 key on the remote twice and it enters an R on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
8) The radio goes into All Off mode and you are set! Hit the SRC button on the faceplate to select CD, Radio, etc.
MANUAL for the same radio
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2017 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Apr 08, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-BT838U Car CD Player
Sep 24, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP342U Car CD Player
Aug 25, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP242
May 16, 2010 | Kenwood 2005 KDC-MP5028 CD/MP3...
Nov 07, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP628 CD Player
Apr 08, 2017 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
971 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: