An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: more problem than negative photo in web camera intex.
If its a WEBCAM issue then try to get replacement i think sometimes these webcams start giving dark pictures bcoz of the CCD or CMOS engine fault bcoz normally they are lower quality used by most vendors Acer is best in this category, and if ur lcd is showing different colours then it might be the LCD fault try VGA out to some other monitor or lcd if the colors are ok then ur LCD is going to be dead in coming days other wise ur vga is gettin hard time try n temme
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Favicons are only tiny bits of compressed picture/icons that sit in the web links. They are there to make selection of web sites easier to see and don't affect the content of the web site.
If you download and view your pictures, you cannot see the favicons.
need a little bit more info on the laptop make and all. but the best solution would probably be to re install the driver for the webcam and go into control panel to make sure its recognized (or device manager) and there are no conflicts. i
If you go to www.computers.toshiba-europe.com and let the web site find your laptop. Tell the system that you are using XP and a list of updated drivers will become available for free download. It is an excellent system! Hope this fixes your problem.
Look for a piece of software called "Acer Crystal Eye webcam" in your start menu program list, or in your program files folder. This is a simple photo and video capture program that comes with your laptop. It is very similar to Apple's "Photo Booth" program if your familiar with that.
To start recording a video click on the camcorder icon, to stop click on it again. To take a picture click on the camera icon. All of your saved photos and videos will be displayed in a scrolling menu along the bottom of the program window. To delete a file click on it to highlight and then click the trash can icon. To open a file in a video player or photo view double click it. If you don't have this software I've included a link to download it from cnet.com below.
Followfollowing steps to connect use web camera to capture yourself. Firstof all Click the "Start" button. Click on "All Programs"and then click "Quick Play." The Quick Play main menu will appear. Then Clickthe "Music, Video, Pictures" application icon. This button looks likea headset, film and photos. The "Music Video Pictures" page willappear. Double-click "HP Webcam" from the "Source" list.The webcam application will open. Double-click the webcam screen and it willopen to full page view. Press the "Esc" key on the keyboard torestore the webcam screen to smaller view. Click the "Record" buttonat the bottom of the screen to record video using your webcam. Clickthe camera icon at the bottom of the screen to take a snapshot. Find yourpictures in a folder named "My Snapshots."
In the options for your camera should be a setting for low light compensation, this will slow down your camera a bit , but will brighten things up. Another option is to get a light that sits behind the camera that you can shine on you.
1. try connecting laptop to an external monitor and check if this vertical dark gray bar appears. if yes it means video is the problem. you need to boot in safe mode then uninstall the video driver. boot to notmal mode then download and install the latest video driver. if still same problem then replace video card. if video is built in with motherboard you need to replace motherboard.
2. when the vertical dark gray bar did not appear in the external monitor then it means issue is with the LCD panel. Do this turn off laptop. press and hold D key then press Power button at the same time or Press and hold on the Fn key then Power button check if the test will run. Color displays full screen when you keep pressing on N key when the colors appears check the vertical dark gray bar if still exist in the test, this means LCD panel and LCD cable needs to be replaced.