Question about Canon Video Cameras
I`ve lost my manual for my CanonMV850i DVC and have forgotten how to set the Time and Date. Can you tell me how to do this please?
From the manual:
1. Press the MENU button to open the menu.
2. Turn the SET dial to select [SYSTEM] and press the
3. Turn the SET dial to select [T.ZONE/DST] and press
the SET dial.
4. Turn the SET dial to select the setting option that represents your time zone and press the SET dial. To adjust for daylight saving time, select the time zone with the * next to the area.
5. Turn the SET dial to select [D/TIME SET] and press
the SET dial. The year display starts to flash.
6. Turn the SET dial to select the year, and press the
• The next part of the display starts flashing.
• Set the month, day, hours and minutes in the same way.
7. Press the MENU button to close the menu and to
start the clock.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | Sony HDR-CX240 Full HD Handycam Camcorder...
Aug 28, 2012 | LawMate PV-AC30 Wall AC Adaptor DVR...
Jan 07, 2010 | JVC GR-D290 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Dec 17, 2008 | JVC GR-SXM260U Camcorder
Jul 24, 2008 | JVC GR-D350 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jun 23, 2008 | JVC GR-D20EK Camcorder
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!