Question about Canon Video Cameras
I`ve lost my manual for my CanonMV850i DVC and have forgotten how to set the Time and Date. Can you tell me how to do this please?
From the manual:
1. Press the MENU button to open the menu.
2. Turn the SET dial to select [SYSTEM] and press the
3. Turn the SET dial to select [T.ZONE/DST] and press
the SET dial.
4. Turn the SET dial to select the setting option that represents your time zone and press the SET dial. To adjust for daylight saving time, select the time zone with the * next to the area.
5. Turn the SET dial to select [D/TIME SET] and press
the SET dial. The year display starts to flash.
6. Turn the SET dial to select the year, and press the
• The next part of the display starts flashing.
• Set the month, day, hours and minutes in the same way.
7. Press the MENU button to close the menu and to
start the clock.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2012 | Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Digital Camera
May 23, 2011 | Panasonic Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 11, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A490 Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Apr 26, 2010 | Canon IXUS 80 IS Digital Camera
Mar 11, 2009 | Sharp EL-1197PIII Calculator
Oct 12, 2017 | Canon Video Cameras
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!