Question about Aspire Acer 7520-5071 Notebook
How to update a device driver
1. Click Start
2. Click Settings --> Control Panel (you may see control Panel before Settings)
3. Click System (double click)
4. Click Hardware
5. Click Device Manager
6. Find the Device you want to update by clicking the + signs
7. right click on the device and select Update Driver
If you have a disk for the device :-
8. Click No, not this time -> click next
9. Click Install from a list or specific location -> click next
10. Check the Search Removable Media --> click next
11. The driver should install if it is found --> click finish
If you do not have a disk :-
8. click yes this time only --> click next
9. Click Install the software automatically --> click next
10. Now be patient while the internet and micorsoft website are searched for the driver
11. If it is found it will be installed --> click finish
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2012 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Jan 26, 2012 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2011 | Toshiba Atheros AR5001X Mini PCI Wireless...
Jul 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Jun 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2017 | Computers & Internet
7,509 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: