Question about Printers & Copiers
If i get you right, you want to print the whole browser's windows (with title, menu, buttons etc).
In this case
1) check that the browser's your active window
2) go to the page and the place in that page that you want to print.
2) take the screenshot of the active window by pressing Alt+Print Screen
3) ru PaintBrush (a graphical editor) by pressing Win+R and typing 'mspaint' (without quotes) and pressing Enter in the 'Run program' window that will appear
4) when the editor starts, press Ctrl+V and answer Yes if it asks you whether you want to enlarge image
5) now you should see the snapshot of your browser's window inside the editor. Press Ctrl+P and click 'Print' when in 'print' dialog appears
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2014 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 10, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Aug 06, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Feb 02, 2010 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 31, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 7200 Copier
Oct 15, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP700 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 16, 2008 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Feb 06, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 06, 2016 | Xerox Printers & Copiers
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!