Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
If i get you right, you want to print the whole browser's windows (with title, menu, buttons etc).
In this case
1) check that the browser's your active window
2) go to the page and the place in that page that you want to print.
2) take the screenshot of the active window by pressing Alt+Print Screen
3) ru PaintBrush (a graphical editor) by pressing Win+R and typing 'mspaint' (without quotes) and pressing Enter in the 'Run program' window that will appear
4) when the editor starts, press Ctrl+V and answer Yes if it asks you whether you want to enlarge image
5) now you should see the snapshot of your browser's window inside the editor. Press Ctrl+P and click 'Print' when in 'print' dialog appears
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2015 | Cameras
Feb 28, 2014 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 10, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 05, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-790 Plain Paper Laser...
Jan 31, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 7200 Copier
Oct 06, 2008 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Aug 16, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2008 | HP 920 Plain Paper Fax
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!