Question about Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Your phone serves as a modem already, just disable the built-in modem of your laptop. then if your phone comes with an installation CD like the nokia models, then you can set it up to be a modem for your laptop, but then you should know if your CP service provider are capable with this, like GPRS, HSDPA, and other wireless protocols. and last, you should have alot of loads for your CP, hehehehe
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Jul 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Mar 20, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Apr 12, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Dec 11, 2008 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Aug 11, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D500 Cellular Phone
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: