Question about Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
I bought this d620 used after about 3 1/2 month i found out that the upper left mouse button was bad (will repeat at random times) i have been looking to get a whole top with touch pad i currently do not have a finger print reader and i am finding them with a finger print read and would like to have one so my friend cannot figure out my password by watching. I am a skilled tech but i have not seen one with a finger print reader to check if it will work.
Main question: Can a palmrest with a fingerprint reader be installed in a system that currently does not have one?
Where is the print screen button the DELL D620 Laptop?
Posted on Jan 11, 2013
Lost the drivers for the finger print reader on my gateway mx 153
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2014 | Samsung PC Laptops
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jun 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Feb 19, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5720-6661 Notebook PC
Feb 02, 2010 | Advent Netbook
Dec 29, 2009 | PC Laptops
Feb 19, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS742/W Notebook
Feb 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Dec 31, 2008 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: