An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: i cannot install my webcam
Finds the make and model of you webcam, if not built in.
If built in, find the make and model of your computer.
Go to the manufactures website and download the driver that matches
you version of windows. Install or update driver you downloaded for the webcam.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To help you install and configure Sansui webcam with your computer, please follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
Modern webcams require very little user input to install. Most webcams should install themselves automatically after you plug them in. If your webcam doesn't automatically install, all you'll need is the driver file from the manufacturer's website.
- Plug the webcam into a USB port on your computer. If the webcam is built-in to your computer, skip down to Step 4. Plug the webcam directly into your computer, not into a USB hub.
- Wait for the webcam to be installed automatically. Most operating systems will automatically detect and install the necessary software for your webcam. If this doesn't happen, read on.
- You may be prompted to search for the webcam drivers. Your operating system can usually search online automatically.
- Install the software on the disc that came packaged with the webcam. This should install the drivers for the webcam, as well as any additional video software that may come with it. If you don't have the disc, read on.
- Visit manufacturer's support site. If the webcam doesn't install automatically, and you don't have a disc, you can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website.
- Install the downloaded drivers. You may be prompted to restart your computer.
- Open a program that will use your webcam.
you have not written what operating system you are running and which webcam you are trying to install. The procedure to install the webcam is same for all webcams. I am asuming the you are using winXP and you are trying to install webcam. put the cd which came with webcam in the cd drive and install the driver.Mostly the cd will Autorun. After installing the driver connect the webcam .The operating system will detect new hardware i.e webcam. To see wether your webcam is properly installed on your system right click on mycomputer>manage>click on Device Manager . you will see list of all the hardware on your system. you can expand imaging devices . under imaging devices you can see your webcam installed. If your webcam is not properly installed you will see a red symbol on your webcam listed in there.
I hope this information is useful to you . All the webcams will be installed in the same procedure .Please rate my post if you find it helpful. Thanks and Regards
how can i download cd installer of my logitech webcam ilost my webcam cd installer i want to install my webcam through internet because i lost my installer.My webcom model no creative labs inc.pd1100 in china