Question about GPX ML648B MP3 Player
I get several errors stating that the MP3 Player Utilities 4.19 failed to register
. Connect your ML648B to your computer with Windows XP or later.
2. By default your computer will recognize ML648B as GPX MTP Device. (Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as MTP Device.)
3. Press the POWER button from top of your ML648B, to change it to USB mode connection. You will also see USB on the screen of ML648B. (Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as USB device.)
4. ML648B will now mount 2 drives, one as Tools (as CD-Drive) and second as Removable Disk (Drive) – under My Computer on your Windows Desktop.
5. Double click & open Tools, and run Setup.exe to start installing Video Conversion Software tool.
6. Select defaults options and finish the installation by clicking on Close or Finish.
7. If asked, click on Continue Anyway on Windows XP or Install this driver software anyway on Windows Vista.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Oct 14, 2010 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Jan 03, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Jul 21, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jun 15, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jan 06, 2008 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Nov 08, 2007 | MyMusix PD-6030 MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2007 | Rio Nitrus MP3 Player
Oct 12, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: