- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I called Lowrance and since Eagle has been discontinued, they no longer service them. However, they will offer to upgrade to Lowrance. I ended up getting a HDS-5 for $480.00. Not a bad deal since my Eagle was toast.
Reboot procedure from from Eagle tech support:
1. Turn unit off
2. Press and hold pages key
3. Press and hold power key at same time
4. Unit will power up. Wen map appears, release both keys.
5. Press exit 3 times
6. Press the menu key twice and it should now access the main menu
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
Go to sensitivity set to manual then go up one on the menu
and set it to 95 – 97 this will clear up the rapid change now set zoom to
manual. Your back and running.
Same problem, I found out how though. If your willing to lose your waypoints like I was, turn the unit on, then off. Hold the Zin and Zout buttons down and and then hold the power button down, when you get to the map, release Simultaneously and it will reset and work. and questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope this helped.