Question about Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a brother MFC-8460N. I receive the above error message when i try to run Control Center2.
1. Uninstall Control Center 2 software (Brother MFL-Pro Suite) by going to the Control Panel's Add or Remove Programs, then REBOOT.
3. Rename Brother folder (in Program Files folder) to zBrother.
4. Reinstall Control Center 2 software, then REBOOT.
5. After a day, or 2 or 3 or 4, if your printer software is working ok, then delete that old zBrother folder.
Posted on Apr 19, 2011
Had the same problem. The solution was:
- uninstall the brother software with the application in the brother folder
- reinstall mfl-pro Suite
- install update to Controlcenter2
- install updated drivers
It then worked and I could finally scan over the network, for the first time ever!
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2017 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Dec 16, 2017 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Mar 05, 2011 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Feb 17, 2011 | Brother MFC-8460N Laser Printer
Jun 16, 2010 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Mar 01, 2010 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Jun 11, 2009 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2008 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 09, 2007 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
1,886 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: