Question about Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a brother MFC-8460N. I receive the above error message when i try to run Control Center2.
1. Uninstall Control Center 2 software (Brother MFL-Pro Suite) by going to the Control Panel's Add or Remove Programs, then REBOOT.
3. Rename Brother folder (in Program Files folder) to zBrother.
4. Reinstall Control Center 2 software, then REBOOT.
5. After a day, or 2 or 3 or 4, if your printer software is working ok, then delete that old zBrother folder.
Posted on Apr 19, 2011
Had the same problem. The solution was:
- uninstall the brother software with the application in the brother folder
- reinstall mfl-pro Suite
- install update to Controlcenter2
- install updated drivers
It then worked and I could finally scan over the network, for the first time ever!
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2011 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Feb 17, 2011 | Brother MFC-8460N Laser Printer
Jun 16, 2010 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Mar 01, 2010 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Dec 24, 2009 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Jun 11, 2009 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2008 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 09, 2007 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
1,874 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: