Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
I ran the CD and followed the promts but when finished I still could not connect to the internet, or the router and modem will not spaek to each other
I never use the disks, try the following:-
1. Turn off both the linksys and your modem
2. Turn on your and wait for the usual lights to turn solid
3. Turn on the Linksys and wait 30 secs
4. Press the button on the front to the left. It does not look like a button but flashes while it is finding an ip address
5. now connect with an Ethernet Network Cable and make sure the internet is working
6. Next Setup the Wireless Encryption, if you don't know how to do this, post and I will help
7. Disconnect the cable and Connect Wirelessly
If you have limited connectivity then next try this: http://www.howtofixanything.co.uk/howto-269.html
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2014 | Belkin Components Belkin N450 DB Wireless...
Jan 12, 2012 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Dec 22, 2010 | 2wire HomePortal 1000 Router
Jul 16, 2010 | D-Link Wireless
May 20, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Sep 30, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Feb 02, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Oct 21, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Mar 12, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!