- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the key sign shows that the child lock is engaged. to unlock, usually you push and hold the lock button for a few seconds. the correct button is usually a dual function and so marked. if you need more help, go to manualsonline.com and look up your model number for your manual. good luck
It would help if you gave the brand and model number of your dishwasher, but the answer is basically the same. Look carefully at your dishwasher control panel. You probably have a little lock symbol that is lit up (or a light inside the symbol is lit). And usually this lock symbol is located near (usually above) a button that is usually used for another purpose. Most often this is the Heated-Dry key or button. Press and hold this key for 3 to 5 seconds until the lock symbol light goes out. And it's just that easy! But if you press the key, and nothing happens, then you may have a bad control console that will have to be replaced.
1. Door Locked Indicator...'Keyhole' symbol The 'Keyhole' symbol will illuminate 2 seconds after you have pressed the 'START/CANCEL' button and will remain lit throughout the wash programme. The 'Keyhole' symbol will be flashing at the end of the programme to indicate that the door is still locked. When the symbol goes off you will hear a bleep and the door can then be opened.
2. If the machine has been child locked, deactivate this feature by pressing and holding in the 'child lock' button for 2 seconds.You will hear a beep and the child lock symbol will go out,allowing you to use the machine normally.
First, make sure the driver for the adapter is up to date. Next, check to see if it is turned on. For laptops, the easiest way is to make sure the on/off switch (if applicable) is in the on position (denoted by a ' symbol). Also, most laptops come with a function (Fn) key combo to allow you to turn the adapter on and off. The other key to press will be denoted by a symbol that looks like a radio tower or a WiFi symbol. If the adapter is on and functioning properly, verify that the access point (eg. wireless router) is also connected to the internet and functioning properly. Make sure all lights that are supposed to be lit are, usually one for connection and one for transmit. If the router is not functioning properly, unplug it for 30 seconds to 1 minute to reset it (you will not lose any settings). If you verify that everything is working properly on your end, contact your service provider.
the "9" inside a lock means that your Num Lock button has been pressed. If all you see is the ">" then maybe you are looking at what's called a DOS prompt, and I have no idea why that would display. Try holding the Power Switch for 10 seconds and restart your computer. Hopefully things will be better, and you know where your Num Lock key is.